středa 11. října 2017

Linho at Staffelsee

Hi, my dear readers ♥

This summer my main (travelling) knitting project was Linho sweater from Joji Locatelli. It was unexpected one, but I just couldn't resist this beautiful light design when it was released. I even made it in almost same colour as the original by Joji (only I didn't use linen yarn).

I was knitting this sweater on beach in Greece,in car while traveling around Bayern  and while sunbathing on our balcony ♪ It is an easy to follow pattern, stockinette stitch in rounds only with seven different repeats for the middle lace front. I would definetelly recommend this one for all beginners who would like some challenge ;)

When I cast Linho off my needles it was still too warm for sweaters, but I took it with me for a walk around beautiful Staffelsee and we made some nice photos at moorland around the lake - which is a perfect place, because the colorway of Holst Garn Supersoft yarn I used is called "Moorland" :) So I blent quite nicely with the surroundings ♪






I can't help it and must add some more photos of nature around Staffelsee, because there were some really beautiful places ♥ Opposite from the most of  blue streams around Alps here the water has an orange/brown colour, probably because of moors. We walked almost around the whole lake and took a ride on boat back to the starting point, with Aperol Spritz and apple pie on board !








I hope you're all doing fine !
Have a beautiful day, everyone ♥



2 komentáře:

  1. love your natural ,nature look _paul

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. \poslední fotka je nejlepší :D prostě úplně skvělá :D Radost, nadšení... a změna že vlastně nejsi ani nijak vystajlovaná.

    OdpovědětVymazat