čtvrtek 31. srpna 2017

Samsara

Hi, my dear readers ♥

It's slowly becoming my personal tradition to order some nice things from Samsara Himalife every summer. Add some cute clothing, gifts, burning incense and tea in the shopping cart and can't wait for the package to arrive just on time for summer heat ♪

This time I ordered a beautiful black dress with emroidery, the cutest handmade balerinas, (finally!) a pashmina shawl in pastel colours, gift pack of various tea sorts for Honza's name day together with Himalayan burning incense sticks and big mandala cloth for my mum, which I forgot to take photo of ... (but it's super-pretty !)




When I got the package I put on the dress right away and was wearing it the whole upcoming week, because it's JUST SO GOOD and comfortable and it fits perfectly ♥ When my mum came for visit she liked the dress so much that I had to order one for her as well :D ha ha

Here's how I wear it !
It matches perfectly with my knitted "Restless Nostalgia" shawl when it gets colder in the evening ♥







I hope you're all doing fine !
Have a beautiful day, everyone ♥



2 komentáře:

  1. The pashmina and the shoes are beautiful! And I love the shawl...I can't wait until I'm that good at knitting!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Good fit, sexy look -Paul

    OdpovědětVymazat