pátek 11. listopadu 2016

STAR WARS Identities

Hi, my dear readers ♥

On the first October weekend we decided to finally visit STAR WARS Identities exhibition in Munich. Since Honza doesn't like SW that much, I went with girls =D

It's a traveling exhibition and in Munich it was from spring to the middle of October, or something like that. Tickets had to be purchased in advance and for exact time - which was a good idea, otherwise it would be terrible crowded.

The exhibition was unique, because at the entrance you got some kind of super-hi-tech bracelet with sensor and also an annoying headset for spoken guide, I didn't listen to it more that five minutes =D There was about 8 stations around the exhibition where you always had to first check-in with your bracelet and then on touch screen choose which atributes formes your Star Wars universe character. (I didn't know about this and I was pretty exited about it, because I LOVE creating characters and I don't have any from SW universe, yet *o*)
You could chose what race are you, what was your relationship with family, who's your mentor, who are your companions, your occupation in galaxy far away, etc. ...

At the end of exhibition you scanned the bracelet and got a full-sized projection of your character with your friends and mentor in the background and if you wrote an e-mail in the database you got it all in mail after a few seconds ♪ Pretty cool, right ? I want more !

Here's me !
(You can see jedi Mina and merchant Rommily in the background =D)


"I was raised on the forest planet Kashyyyk, where members of my community made their living in tree house real estate. On holidays my two close friends and I would traditionally celebrate on the beach with music, dancing, and bonfires.

My parents gave me independence and not much by way of support, but I suppose I did inherit my strong set of creative abilities from them. Later on I spent some time with the famous smuggler Han Solo, whose guidance left me with knowledge I still use every day in my job as a bounty hunter.

I remember this one time when I won a Podrace, and my reward was my freedom from slavery. I didn't let this affect me too much, though; instead I struck out in my X-wing to explore the edges of the universe.

People often tell me I’m a generally altruistic and accommodating person, I also tend to be relaxed and imperturbable. But the most important thing to me is stimulation: I believe that life is adventure or nothing at all.

I have pretty strong powers with the Force; I guess that's why the Emperor came looking for me. When he offered me limitless power in exchange for my allegiance, I leapt at the chance and turned eagerly to the dark side."

DARK SIDE FOREVER !

Appart from this cute thing there was also a lot to look at.
I was a bit dissapointed, because in comparison with WB Harry Potter studios, this place was small, crowded and really dark, so most of my photos are blurry. Also a lot of the things were just replicas of the originals used in the movies (fuuu) and even though you couldn't come close and take photos with your fav character hm =/

Anyway, here are some photos I took ♪













Yoda's early concepts are just hilarious =D 




Well, Chewbacca and Snake/Han Solo are also pretty cool =D









Of course, I had to wear something cool for the occasion !
I was thinking about some good SW-inspired outfit for the whole week, but in the end I put something together randomly on Sunday morning, because it was cold and rainy ...






shawl - "Like a little knitted notebook" knitted by me
leggins - Black Milk
shoes - New Rock

When I got home, I just had to draw my twi'lek bounty hunter, because I couldn't stand these terrible Boba Fett clothes =D
I wear better than this !




Have a beautiful day, everyone ♥



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat