pátek 21. listopadu 2014

Inktober & Drawlloween 2014

Hello, my dear readers ♥

Today I have an "art" heavy post for you ! The complete collection of my Inktober & Drawlloween pictures *_*

Inktober is a drawing challenge in which everyone can participate during the whole October. All you need is paper, ink and some pens. Then just draw something with these medium every day/every other day/every week and post it somewhere with the hashtag #inktober
...but there´s one more think you need - ideas ! And that was the main reason why I didn´t plan to do this challenge at first, because I tend to get lazy and then stop after a few days if I have to choose topics myself <_<
BUT then I found another "matching" challenge - Drawlloween ! Which is a set of 31 things you have to draw, each every day, all Halloween-themed ♥
So as soon as I found this source of ideas, I put the old ink bottle out my table, took the tiniest brush I found and tried my very first ink drawing ever. Then I took photo, posted it on Instagram and...OMG now it has 100 likes ?!! (I usually get like 20 =D) Not only this, but also the new technique both inspired me to continue, try various styles and I even bought a drawing pen after a few days =D ! ha ha

Sometimes I was really tired, but I managed to push myself and draw the picture. I even had to take everything with me in Prague and in between family visits I did a quick pictures at my mum´s place =D. Two days I had to draw in advance or the day after (lolita meet-ups), but all the others were drawn at the exact day as the challenge says *__*

I highly recommend this to everyone who likes drawing, because I learnt SO MUCH thanks to this !
Sometimes it´s really good to have some strict drawing schedule =)

But now stop talking, here are the pictures !



DAY 01 - SPIDER


DAY 02 - ZOMBIE


DAY 03 - RAT


DAY 04 - RAVEN


DAY 05 - GOBLIN



DAY 06 - HAUNTED HOUSE


DAY 07 - BAT


DAY 08 - AMULET


DAY 09 - WEREWOLF


DAY 10 - FRANKENSTEIN



DAY 11 - VAMPIRE
(specially for my friend Richard)


DAY 12 - DRAGON
(Elweera´s granpa)


DAY 13 - GRAVE


DAY 14 - EYEBALL


DAY 15 - ALIEN


DAY 16 - SCARECROW


DAY 17 - 8-BIT ZOMBIE
(this was the only one which wasn´t very compatible with Inktober)


DAY 18 - GORE


DAY 19 - SKULL


DAY 20 - DEVIL


DAY 21 - DEMON


DAY 22 - WITCH


DAY 23 - MUMMY


DAY 24 - GHOST


DAY 25 - PUMPKIN


DAY 26 - CANDY


DAY 27 - MASK


DAY 28 - MOON


DAY 29 - CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON


DAY 30 - BLACK CAT


DAY 31 - SKELETON


THE END


Which are your favourites? Tell me, tell me =) !
Or did you participate as well? Send me a link to your gallery !
I´m curious *__*


Have a beautiful day, everyone ♥



6 komentářů:

  1. Za mě Zombie, Gore a Demon, ale všechny jsou povedený!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Ježiš to je taková (morbidní) nádhera! Umíš fakt skvěle kreslit... Prozradíš mi, jestli je to všechno dělaný z hlavy?? (Prosím, řekni že ne, ať se nemusím cítit tak hanebně! :D) Jinak spíš se ptej, který se líbí nejmíň! :D Ale za mě teda nejvíc vede havran, alien, festr (i ten s dýní) a měsíc. ale spíš proto že to jsou takový "osobní" záležitosti, protože všechno je fakt úžasný.. :) Myslím že příští rok to taky zkusím, už hodně dlouho jsem nic nekreslila, ale to bych měla trochu potrénovat jinak to bude velký trapas :D

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. jee děkuju moc =) A neboj - měla jsem předlohy samozřejmě =D ! Takovej machr ještě nejsem abych zvládla Aliena jen tak z hlavy =D
      Určitě zkus, je to super takhle pravidelně kreslit - naučila jsem se spoustu věcí ♪

      Vymazat
  3. Bat, alien, scarecrow, demon. I think it's great that you participated to the end ;)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. Mně se nejvíc líbí tvoje kočky a havrani :). A pak oční dáma :D. Ovšem všechny jsou krásný :).

    OdpovědětVymazat