pátek 8. března 2013

Placebo addict

Finally I got to take photos of this amazing galaxy short skirt I bought at the end of Autumn in H&M. I couldn´t believe my eyes, since I never saw this galaxy collection in Prague (probably it wasn´t there at all) and I wanted the most of the things. Pants, top, jacket..T_T but all was sold out in my size in a few days D= so I just couldn´t wait more and had to buy this short skirt which was the last one pheww...
Every item had slightly different print, that´s realy cool because I think I´m going to meet all those girls who bought it as soon as the Spring starts. My skirt is more blue and light blue in the front and has some crimson and violet tones on the backside, also one big star !

Appart from this amazing (dream) galaxy item I´m wearing my new Placebo t-shirt *o* They had sales on their website in September and I ordered one for my boyfriend for Christmas with dead´s-head moth on it and for me this moon phase. I realy like how the name of the band is at the lower part of the t-shirt, because I just hate when I wear some band t-shirt with scarf and the name isn´t visible at all...
This is my very first Placebo shirt, now I just NEED to see them live. I can´t believe I never did since I´m listening to them like forever o_o

And then I found out those two matches perfectly together ! 
galaxy - moon, white/blue - blue/white stars 
Perfect !






t-shirt: Placebo official merchandise
windows earrings: self-made
cardigan: New Yorker
skirt: H&M
shoes: Vagabond


I think now it´s proper to put some Placebo song at the end.
I adore this cover of Kate Bush song <3
(if you´re going to listen to it, please play it loud =D)



(yes I have a weakness for blue-eyed boys and I think Brian is just adorable ♥_♥)



12 komentářů:

  1. na tohle tríčo čekám už od listopadu a pořád a pořád nedorazilo:-( A když vidím, jak skvěle vypadá na tobě, fakt mě to mrzí.

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. pffuu to je teda pitomý =/ tak jim zkus napsat, já jsem ho měla doma asi za týden...

      Vymazat
    2. Psala jsem jim právě na hromadu různejch mailů, nejdřív reagovali, ale pak prostě ignor a nic.:-(

      Vymazat
  2. Mne sa páči meha tá sukňa. Škoda, že u nás asi ani nebude....

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Celá ta kolekce byla úžasná, taky zmizela rychlostí světla =/ Nevim jak na Slovensku, ale co jsem slyšela tak v ČR tahle kolekce vůbec nebyla...

      Vymazat
  3. hi gorgeous! love your galactic look<3

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. Joo ta sukně je báječná ♥

    OdpovědětVymazat
  5. ~I love that outfit and that song too, thank you for post this,i really like the band :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  6. Tu galaxy kolekci jsem viděla i v New Yorkeru, tak se zkus mrknout tam.

    A na Placebo určitě někdy musíš jít, já na nich byla kdysi v Brně a byli super!! :)

    K.

    OdpovědětVymazat