pondělí 25. února 2013

Laser Space Cats

I´m back, I live and I can´t wait to blog again !
I was so happy about my new leggins and galaxy mini-skirt I bought in H&M that those three things and the shorts skirt from Romwe with painting on it, were my only garments I took to Prague with me. Unfotunatelly i t was much MUCH more colder here and I was freezing a little. At the end of the week I was very lucky to find amazing fluffy scarf and beautiful crimson sweater in sales, so I didn´t come back home as an ice cube.

Why am I talking about that - this was one of my favourite outfits of the week ! I took photos of it more than a week ago, but I still look the same, so I didn´t take any new ones in Prague. This "apple green" from Directions is just amazing hair dye, it lasts so long o_o so much longer than pink or violet ! And it still looks the same...amazing !

Now for the main part of this outfit.
Laser Space Cats leggins <3
I absolutely love them, they´re probably the most psychedelic thing in my wardrobe =D They´re from Lovely Sally which is European brand who makes leggins and swimsuits with prints on it *o* That´s just perfect, because I didn´t have to pay any customs and it was in my mail box in a week and of course the shipping was cheaper than from Australia. I also ordered this amazing swimsuit and I can´t wait for a better weather to wear it together with shorts or pants...I don´t know if I´m going to go swimming in it one day, it´s too cute to be underwater.

I coordinated this craziness only with my new bat sleeved sweatshirt from New Yorker. It´s so comfortable and it looks good with everything...well it´s an ordinary black sweatshirt, and it´s quite normal that it matches with everything <_< but I love it !






sweatshirt : New Yorker
leggins : Lovely Sally
shoes : Vagabond



6 komentářů:

  1. Ježiši! Miluju ty vlasy! ♥ a ty plavky! no to je prostě jedním slovem dokonalost :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Děkuju =) ! Já už se tak nemůžu dočkat na léto, až budu ty plavky nosit s kraťasama ach joo ať už je teplo !

      Vymazat
  2. Kočičí legíny jsou dokonalý! ♥

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Jsou perfektní, nemůžu je přestat nosit i když maj tu úchylnou modře modrou barvu, která se mi vůbec k ničemu nehodí =D

      Vymazat
  3. Příště si musím koupit apple green!!! Ty plavky jsou krásné, jak obal od CD hardcorové kapely :D

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Ona je ta barva v původním stavu o dost tmavší, já to hodně ředila s kondicionérem a i tak to dost vydrželo, na tři barvení a ještě zelenej kondicionér na každý mytí =)
      Jo jo, máš pravdu, já mám tyhle creepy propletený obrázky ráda ♪

      Vymazat